Saturday, October 17, 2009

October 17, 2009: Ahoy!

Cohen's room is officially finished! We have had the majority of the big stuff done for quite some time, like painting and putting up the border, but we finally got around to accessorizing his room. The sailboats are up, the buoys are hung, flags are hanging, and one seagull completes the look! This book sits on Cohen's dresser. It is a printed and bound copy of Cohen's story...I pretty much just copied the blog entries and pictures and put them in a memory book. I often find myself looking through it in awe of what we went through, and how strong our little man is.
How fun is this? I love, love, love how it turned out. The seagull is a great touch, if I do say so myself
John's Uncle Gary built Cohen this amazing sailboat bookshelf...we LOVE it and it is exactly what that wall needed!! Thank you Gary!!


But of course, the real star of this room is the rosy cheeked, smiling baseball player in the crib :)

No comments:

Post a Comment