As I mentioned, Cohen is getting tubes! After a whole lot of ear infections this year, it is about time! His first appointment is with the Ear Nose Throat Doc is in January.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
December 10, 2009: 10 Months!
Cohen is 10 months old!! My oh my, how time flies! He is transitioning into an older baby and is pretty confident in his crawling abilities. He pulls himself up on everything…even walls. However, he is a little over confident in his abilities for this as he falls straight back when he loses his balance. It makes for a lot of tears, but we can’t keep this kid from pulling up…he loves it too much!! There is still no sign of teeth, but he loves to feed himself. We have officially started getting rid of our baby items, as Cohen is proving to move towards toddlerhood. His crib is lowered completely now, which doesn’t prevent him from being mischievous: We have a video monitor, and one night I woke up at 4am because Cohen had not woken up yet. I looked into my screen and I saw Cohen’s two huge eyeballs staring right back at me (up close too!). His sleeping habits are still horrible as he is still not sleeping through the night. In fact, I think he has his nights and days mixed up! He will hardly drink any milk during the day, but at night he will drink 2 to 3, 8oz bottles! This means he is waking up at least 2-3 times a night, but it is probably closer to 4. Despite this, I am happy to report that John and I have stuck to our senses this time and Cohen is in his crib! (I won’t mention Carter’s sleeping habits). I spoke to his doctor about this and she said things should start to get better when his ear tubes get placed in January, and also that it is okay if he cries at night and I don’t go and pick him up….ugh, I seriously dislike having my babies cry themselves to sleep, but to prevent a recurrence of Carter, I guess I have to give in.
As I mentioned, Cohen is getting tubes! After a whole lot of ear infections this year, it is about time! His first appointment is with the Ear Nose Throat Doc is in January.

As I mentioned, Cohen is getting tubes! After a whole lot of ear infections this year, it is about time! His first appointment is with the Ear Nose Throat Doc is in January.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Wow, Cohen is getting so big! I think he has lost that baby look and has turned into a little guy. Well have to have a play date and the Aiden can teach him how to crawl and walk. Aiden didn't know how until I took him to the playground at the Eastside mall and he saw another little guy crawling around and walking holding onto things. A couple weeks after that he started on his own. He's only walking with holding onto things right now but I think almost going to walk on his own.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe they are almost a year old! Greg keeps saying are you ready for another one and I just laugh and say your freaking nuts!
Shelby