(Cute matching outfits...not so cute matching facial expressions!)
(Rough life, kid. Rough life!)

("I'm a spider mommy! I have big legs, and uh uh big arms, and big neck and uh uh big tail toooo...and my my body its on its body cus I'm a spider mommy. SEE mommy")

("I'm a spider mommy! I have big legs, and uh uh big arms, and big neck and uh uh big tail toooo...and my my body its on its body cus I'm a spider mommy. SEE mommy")
("I can't make it go mommy. I think its broken. Move baby doe, its broken, you can't use it. Just carter, cus cus I'm big, and only big boys can use it, and you're little Tohen.")
("Ah ha..hehe...that's better. I'm going fast. I'm going fast cus daddy is puuushing me, mommy. Watch Tohen, I'm going fast, but you still can't ride it cus cus your little and I'm big. I'm a big boy.")
(I didn't get a picture of Cohen trying to pick this goat up because I was too busy preventing said act from happening!)








No comments:
Post a Comment