John is the best daddy in the whole world and I love how he dotes on his little boys. It is so fun to see a 6’4 man melt in an instant when he is around his babies. This has been a hard winter. I can’t even begin to explain helpful and wonderful John was during our NICU experience; it’s not easy being a single dad while you’re in grad school, but John pulled it off and that allowed me to spend time with Cohen in the NICU. I don’t know what I would have done without John as my rock and my nanny, haha :)
The boys are so unbelievably blessed to have such a wonderful daddy and I am equally blessed to be madly in love with their daddy! Thank you for all that you do, We Love You!!
Daddy with Baby Doe, also known as Cohen
Daddy with Mr. Smellypants, also known as Carter.

No comments:
Post a Comment