Well, today marks the due date of Cohen's future wife! My best friend was due to have her second little girl today, BUT Miss Isabelle decided she had other plans and made her debut 4 weeks early on May 6, 2009. Amber told me she was in labor the night of May 5, and I demanded she push the baby out before 12am so that Isabelle could have a Cinco De Mayo birthday...and in 21 years an amazing 21-run. But alas, that didn't happen...however it was decided that she will be able to celebrate her 21st birthday the night of May 5, 2030 and then start her "run" at 12am! Talk about perfect!
Amber and I have decided we will be In-Laws at some point in our lives...our first shot is with Carter and Lily who were born 5 days apart. If that doesn't work out, then we have another shot with Cohen and Belle. Then there is always the Cohen-Lily or Carter-Belle scenario. I'd say we have a fairly good shot! And yes, Amber and I always plan our pregnancies together...haha, not! It was just the luck of the draw...:)
Baby Belle is so beautiful...just like her older sister. Hopefully one day (in the distant future...) we will add a touch of femininity to this mix of boys!
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment