Monday, August 24, 2009

August 24, 2009: First Day of School!

Today marks the first day of fall semester. It is almost like summer never happened, and the work load for both John and I is intense. Carter is in a new classroom at school and Cohen has started full time. We have them at the best child care center in our area, and it totally shows. Cohen’s days are filled with age appropriate activities and developmental learning, his teacher works with him more than John and I ever could and we are so thankful to have such wonderful person caring for our baby. Both Carter and his parents had to adjust to new teachers, but it is working out well. He is such a resilient child, we are very lucky. Now that we are back to the grind, my ability to post won’t be as great as it was in the past. My goal is to have weekly updates, but if I miss a week please know I will get to it eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment