Sunday, August 30, 2009

August 30, 2009: Pool Party!

We ventured south for the afternoon to attend a Jungle Pool Party in Julietta for Mr. Kason. He is the son of our friends Stefanie and Dave, and it was his first birthday! Stefanie and I grew close while I lived in Spokane, so we were not about to miss a big day in her little man’s life. It was such an adorable party, complete with perfect decorations and an alligator cupcake cake that Stef made! I had to remind John that Stefanie is superwoman and not all mom’s have time to bust out a party like that, let alone make it look easy. Stef, Dave and Kason were decked out in jungle attire and looked so adorable. I couldn’t help but think how perfect a baby girl would look in Stefanie’s arms this time next year J Carter was the oldest child there and he got a little rough in the ball pit…tackling a one year old girl and bonking her in the head….talk about embarrassing, especially because we didn’t know her parents. That’s the life of a toddler mom I suppose. Overall it was a very fun party and a beautiful day.
The little kids playing in the ball pit. It was a huge hit!
Cohen is growing faster than I thought...notice the too small hat...

Dave showering Kason and Carter with balls

No comments:

Post a Comment