Sunday, May 3, 2009

May 3, 2009: Got Puke?

Okay, so have I mentioned that Cohen is dramatic? I mean, aside from his early entrance as evidence, this kid is totally dramatic. Case in point: our layover in Seattle.

We had a 2 hour layover in Seattle and after an hour and half plane ride from San Fran, Cohen was more than ready to be out of his car seat. I fed him and put him in the baby bjorn so he could have a change in position before he went back into the car seat. Since we had a bunch of time, I walked around the airport and looked in all the shops. It is so different from the Sea-Tac airport that I grew up going to, so it was fun to see all the new shops and such. I went into this cute, funky little store that interesting novelties and even a baby section. It was pretty extensive for being an airport store, as they sold diaper bags. I was just looking at this new diaper bag that all the stars have…it was an interesting pattern, but not totally hideous. I opened the top to look at the pockets and such when all of a sudden Cohen projectile vomited ALL OVER the bag! To make matters worse, the sales associate was standing right next to me when it happened. Apparently “you break it, you buy it” is also known as “ you’re kid barfs on it, you buy it”, so I am now the proud, albeit disgruntled, owner of a posh diaper bag. I tried to get out of it…that didn’t happen, but I did score a 25% discount because of how ridiculous the price was…

I told my friend Stefanie that story and she’s going to make sure when her baby pukes it is on a pair of shoes she really wants…hahaha, I am afraid of how often I could use this excuse as Cohen is quite the puking baby! Note to self: Go shopping at expensive stores by myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment