I love it when you give me a bath! I know you remember how much I love bath time, especially being in the water. I know you haven't been home much lately, so I think I need to remind you about my love for bath time. Remember before you left when you would give me a bath and I would just stand at the tub and watch and talk to the water as the tub filled up? Well, I am a BIG boy now and my patience has not yet developed.....
So, either you need to get my new diaper and clean clothes ready before turning the water on, or I will be taking my baths with my clothes (and dirty diaper) on!!
Love,
Carter


Ha ha ha! I love it! Violet tries to climb into the tub fully dressed too. Yay for Cohen going the whole day without his tube!
ReplyDelete