Monday, February 9, 2009
February 9, 2009
Sure enough, Monday night started just like all the previous nights. At my one hour night monitoring my contractions would show up as 4-5 minutes apart, then go to 2-3 minutes apart. The bleeding was the same, and the baby was not showing any distress on the monitor. I was so tired of the pain and just plain exhausted from not getting a good night sleep yet, I asked my nurse for 2 Oxycontin ( I had only been taking 1 at a time before this night), 2 Ambien (which I had only taken on the first night) and 100mg of Visseral (which is the anxiety/muscle relaxant that was the only thing that was calming my contractions). I went to bed about 9:30ish, hoping the medications would allow me a good night sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment