Saturday, February 7, 2009

Just some THANK YOUs!!

We cannot thank everyone enough for taking the time and making the trek(s) to visit us during that first week! It was so comforting to know we had such a supportive family base to help us with the huge adjustment we were about to embark on. We are especially grateful for all the help we received in regards to taking care of Carter. I can't even imagine what we would have done if we still lived in San Diego. It was so nice to know he was spending time with his Aunts and Uncles (even great aunt and uncle), Cousins, and Papa. He was well taken care of...and considering he was sleeping in his own crib and not needing a bottle, you all did better than John and I do!! Again, we are so thankful for all the love you have shown our "not so little man"...and yes, we've gotten him some bigger clothes and none with snaps at the crotch. Can you say 2t?!

Oh, and Uncle Doug, we promise we did not instruct Carter to poop 3 times for you!! Had I talked to him before hand, I would have told him to go easy on you...but then again, I think it's cute that he wanted you to change him so much. In Carter's world, poop is an activity of endearment, I mean he poops for me all the time :)

Stefanie, Dave, and Kason--Thank you for keeping me company on Sunday after John left! It was soo good to see you two ( I mean its been what, three years!!) AND finally meet Kason. Talk about a beautiful baby boy! And mmmmm the cookies were delish...emphasis on the word 'were' because they are all gone!

Rachael-- Thank you for the Frap, it hit the spot. After a week of no starbucks, I was dying!! It was fun catching up

Also, a BIG thank you to everyone who sent flowers!! Every nurse that comes into my room comments that it smells like a flower shop. They are all beautiful and they make me smile daily. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment